Saturday, January 18, 2014

About the books...

I've had some great feedback and some negative feedback, when it comes to the books.
With Accidentally Falling, the cheat scenes were what really pissed readers off.  I tried to NOT have that happen but the characters wouldn't let me have it any other way.  Some readers feel the sex scenes are "too much", but...well I have no reason for that lol.  It's just how their sex life is in the books.
Accidentally In Love, left some people in tears, hell I was in tears writing it!!
I know there are errors in the books, spelling AND grammatical...all I can say is we try to catch them but I've come to the conclusion it's impossible. 

Pole Position (by the way those that don't know that title was changed at least 4 times lol), this book is probably my favorite I have written so far.  My husband use to be a dirt track racer, we met some amazing people throughout his career and have remained friends even though he doesn't race anymore.  Being the wife of a race car driver takes a lot ... STRESS but still it was fun.  And yes I was banned from a racetrack in Minneapolis KS for telling them their race track sucked and so did their food...in my defense I wasn't the only one that had a problem with the food haha.  Before I was banned from there I was suspended for fighting *hangs head* I had a woman spit in my face and I kind of went off BUT I never laid a hand on her!  That race track eventually closed down thank gawd!!!!
While trying to write this book I would ask my husband questions but he usually replied "I don't know" so I'd call some of our driver friends and boy let me tell you they had some AMAZING stories :D So...on that note I hope that you will read the books and enjoy them.  Please PLEASE leave a review, I honestly do love reading them even if they are bad and bashing my lack of awesomeness writing skills ;) I try to leave a review for every single book I read, because I know the author WANTS to know what I thought of their hard work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment